I've received an item as a gift, how can I return or Exchange it?
- Check out the packing slip you received with your order if the gift was shipped directly to you. If you don't have the packing slip, you can contact us to try to locate the original order number or request it from the person who gifted you the jewelry. Sometimes we can find it other ways so feel free to reach out and we'll do our best to help.
How do I return or exchange an item I purchased?
- On the bottom of the packing slip you receive with your shipment you will find return and exchange instructions. You can also refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information or if you no longer have the packing slip.
What size should I buy?
- Sizing can be tricky whether rings, necklaces or bracelets. You can take an existing necklace you own, or even a piece of string or shoelace so that you can get an idea of how long a necklace or bracelet will be. We have some handy guides here to help you as well, and of course if you're not satisfied with how an item fits after you're received it we're here to help with a return or exchange.
What if I need more help?
- Never fear, we're here to help! Contact us for more assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (424) 242-0014.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Orders received by 3pm PST will ship the same day, orders received after that will ship the following day. Arrival time varies by shipping method, our free shipping takes 3-7 business days, with West Coast addresses being on the quicker side. Expedited shipping is 2-3 business days, and we offer 2 day and overnight shipping options as well. If you have a "must have" date such as a wedding, anniversary or special occasion please feel free to reach out to us to ensure your order arrives on time.
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we only ship to addresses in the US and Canada. Other countries will be added at a later time.